Saturday, March 14, 2009

THE PERFECT ANSWER

First and foremost, it is the perfect answer to those who believe that ManU is the only club that plays football and others go to Old Trafford to eat grass. This is the perfect answer to those who believed that the season was over. This is the perfect answer to what Rooney had said earlier before match. This is the perfect answer to Alex Ferguson who believed that their 18th title is certainly on his way.

I don't think I can write about the details of the match, thanks to Nepal Electricity Authority, I couldn't watch first 67 minutes of the match. But as I turned the TV on at 8:00, I knew that Liverpool were going to win. The scoreline was 1-2 Liverpool's way. I could clearly see that ManU were fighting back, but still Liverpool were able to defend easily. Soon, Vidic was sent off for a challenge against Gerrard and Aurelio increased the lead through that free kick. They were never going to stop because just like he did in the midweek C League match against Real Madrid, Dossena scored a perfect chip through a counter attack created by Reina.

The score was ManU 1-4 Liverpool. The score speaks it all. Now Liverpool are 4 points behind ManU however ManU has 1 game in hand. Still lot more to do but it was indeed a perfect answer.

No comments:

All the posts written here are my own interpretations. There is no influence from anyone. They are solely my views.